kittens are born white with their color and pattern starting to
show around 10 days old.
reach their full color and maturity between 2 and 3 years
males can weigh 15-20 pounds and females 12-15 pounds.
fur is rabbit-like in texture, medium to long in length,
non-matting with little shedding. Minimal grooming is required.
have beautiful blue eyes.
belong indoors. Their docile, easy-going manner may attract danger
from other animals as well
as mean-spirited humans.
are affectionate, they love to be held and handled and they have
a quiet voice.
love to be with their humans.
Ragdolls are intelligent, playful
and inquisitive companions.
Ragdoll Colors and Patterns
are pointed cats, which means that they have color on their ears,
faces, legs and tails with a much lighter, contrasting
body color. They come in the standard colors of blue, lilac, seal
and chocolate as well as the newer tortie, flame and cream.
1. Blue body color is ivory or bluish white with slate blue to silver
2. Lilac or frost body color is milky white with lilac or pinkish
3. Seal body color ranges from fawn to cream with deep seal brown
4. Chocolate body color is ivory or cream with points like milk
5. A tortie is a multi-color cat. A Ragdoll can be a seal tortie
having patterns of seal and orange patches on a seal body or
a blue tortie with shades of gray and peach patches on an ivory
body. A correctly marked tortie will have a split color face.
6. Flame point Ragdolls have a white to copper colored body with
7. Cream Ragdolls will be white or ivory and their points will
be cream to light peach in color.
three basic Ragdoll patterns are bicolor, mitted and colorpoint.
A fourth pattern called lynx does not affect
the color or the
basic pattern but adds a striped effect to the face, legs, tail and a contrasting
white on the inside of the ears.
1. Bicolor Ragdolls have points on their ears, face and tail with
a white inverted “V” extending from their muzzle up into
the darker mask on their face. They have white on their legs, feet,
ruff and belly. Bicolor’s have a pink nose and pink paw
2. Mitted Ragdolls are pointed on their face, ears, legs and
tail with a white chin and white mittens on their front feet
boots on their hind legs.
3. Colorpoint Ragdolls have darker color on their ears, face, legs,
feet and tail. Their body color is lighter than their point color.
Ragdolls Ragdoll Photos Available Older Available Kittens Retired Ragdolls Links Email
Copyright © 2003-2015 Wilway Dolls
All rights reserved
Web site and graphic design by Gerlinda.com